First of all, that you for coming to our website to get the facts and information about the severe budget cuts the City of Glendale will be forced to make if the sales tax 7/10% goes away.
What can you do to help?
Attend a Community Budget Meeting: (see video for details)
- Volunteer for the Phone Bank
- Speak with your family, friends and neighbors about Prop 457 and how it effects police and fire services in Glendale
- Change your Profile pictures on social media to “No On 457″ pictures.
- Invite family and friends to “like” the campaign on Facebook so they are up to date on latest information.
- Participate in upcoming scheduled walks, hang signs, distribute literature, and attend meetings.
- Encourage family / friends to speak at council meeting. The council supports the defeat of this proposition, but something they say may change the opinion of someone listening.
- Recruit Glendale citizens and business owners to support NO on Prop 457! Businesses can contact us for a poster for their business’ window.
- Donate to the Glendale First! campaign. This is a grassroots effort to fight against well funded outside special interests. Every dollar helps.
If you can donate – even small amounts help! We have a PayPal account set up to process the transactions, as we have found many people are very comfortable with the PayPal experience.
* If you make a donation OVER $50, we must have your employer and job title on the final page before you send your payment. I don’t like this requirement, however it is required for the campaign finance reports. And we here at Glendale First! believe in following all campaign election laws.
If you would like to Volunteer – please send an email with your:
Name, Contact number, and Email. (If you are under 18 please provide the name and contact number or your parent/guardian.) To firstname.lastname@example.org Please put Volunteer in the subject line.